National brands often struggle to automate marketing through the local partners that sell their products, according to the following infographic by SproutLoud.
Some 56% of distributed marketers say "maintaining brand consistency" is a big challenge, and 48% also say one key reason for that is "lack of marketing expertise."
The solution to such problems is automation, according to SproutLoud.
Top-performing organizations that used local marketing automation technology reported 300% or more increases in revenue growth within the first 12 months of investing in the technology, according to data cited in the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?
- B2B Marketers' Plans for 2020: Spend, Objective, and Strategy Trends