National brands often struggle to automate marketing through the local partners that sell their products, according to the following infographic by SproutLoud.
Some 56% of distributed marketers say "maintaining brand consistency" is a big challenge, and 48% also say one key reason for that is "lack of marketing expertise."
The solution to such problems is automation, according to SproutLoud.
Top-performing organizations that used local marketing automation technology reported 300% or more increases in revenue growth within the first 12 months of investing in the technology, according to data cited in the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]