With ongoing technology advances and the increased impact of the Web on our daily lives, we are more and more inclined to base our purchase decisions on information we gather on the Internet.
Business owners should try to understand that inclination and adapt their marketing strategies to stay competitive in today's rapidly changing market.
For example, fighting local competitors can be a real challenge. Fortunately, you can use some simple tricks to help you improve your website visibility in local search results and grab the attention of online users searching for a product or service that you offer.
The following detailed infographic can help educate you in basic local SEO techniques, and you'll see that your business will become better-recognized online.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]