Day 1 of the MarketingProfs 2014 B2B Forum was, as expected, both highly educational and downright entertaining, featuring speakers Scott Stratten, Stacy Darling, Susan Emerick, Shane Snow, Marti Konstant, Tom Webster... and many, many others.
Keynote Session (With Scott Stratten)
In a keynote address filled with insight and plenty of laughter, UnMarketing and UnSelling author Scott Stratten urged marketers to retain customers by getting to know them now rather than later.
Rather than classify people as customers or noncustomers, Stratten cited three categories that get to the heart of customers' satisfaction level: Ecstatic, Static, and Vulnerable. Most customers are Static, and they simply consume the products or services you offer. Ecstatic customers, on the other hand, are the ones who will recommend you, leading to word-of-mouth referrals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020