More than half (51%) of shoppers plan to purchase holiday items online, according to the following Yahoo infographic.
Moreover, 88% of shoppers have researched a product online then purchased in a store.
So if you want to get on holiday shoppers' wish lists, use the infographic's search advertising tips.
One big tip: make sure your site is optimized for mobile. "Some 76% of smartphone owners plan to use their device for holiday shopping," states Yahoo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]