Just as you would mindfully prepare a Thanksgiving meal for your family and guests, you should put time and thought in creating content to nurture and satisfy your audience.
Consider crafting blog posts, long content, webinars, whitepapers, e-books, SlideShares, and videos to keep your audience well-fed, suggests Scripted in the following content cornucopia infographic.
"Typically containing 350-450 words, blog posts are easy for readers to consume," explains Scripted. "They are a fun way to answer questions and build brand awareness."
Don't limit your content to short pieces, however.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips to Take Your Marketing Presentations From Good Enough to Great
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction