Get the week’s scoop on new Tumblr CTAs, discounts via Twitter Offers, Thanksgiving Vines, and Hemingway in 15 seconds. Skim for your second tryptophan high (or is it low?)!
Turkeys on Vine. New Media Rockstars compiled a few Thanksgiving-inspired Vines for those not yet ready to return to a reality with no turkey-starred feasting over the horizon. The one below is probably the most all-encompassing, although it ends rather unhappily:
A very Westjet Christmas. On Christmas eve last year, Westjet brought a magic sleigh to a community in the Dominican Republic, where families could sit and tell Santa what they wanted most for Christmas. The next morning, employees granted those wishes, bringing not just gifts but also snow... and Santa himself. The video is climbing the Viral Video Charts and has already hit over 2 million views.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do