One of the hardest tasks for a marketer is to have the subject line of your email heard (i.e., read) over all the noise of an inbox, which is why email campaign managers turn to the always-effective coupon.
Killer Infographics found that in 2013 there was a 50% year-over-year increase in campaigns mentioning coupons in emails. Coupons were also the No. 1 mobile email campaign trend.
Moreover, strong evidence shows that coupons are much more effective than promotional mailings: Coupons have a 34% higher unique click rate and a 48% higher revenue per email rate.
Offering coupons is all about giving customers what they want—deals. Nearly three-fourths of brand loyalists and over 50% of the general population seek out special offers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right