Ever feel like there's an overwhelming amount of marketing technology these days? It's not just you.
I recently released an updated version of my marketing technology landscape graphic, and it maps out a whopping 1,876 companies (and open source projects) offering software to marketing departments. That's nearly double the number from last year's edition, which charted 947.
Astoundingly, this infographic still isn't comprehensive—although it's close.
We could debate which companies were included or omitted, in which categories, and what the labels of those categories are. Deciding all that is challenging because the industry and its nomenclature are constantly evolving and many products cross multiple categories.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]