Ever feel like there's an overwhelming amount of marketing technology these days? It's not just you.
I recently released an updated version of my marketing technology landscape graphic, and it maps out a whopping 1,876 companies (and open source projects) offering software to marketing departments. That's nearly double the number from last year's edition, which charted 947.
Astoundingly, this infographic still isn't comprehensive—although it's close.
We could debate which companies were included or omitted, in which categories, and what the labels of those categories are. Deciding all that is challenging because the industry and its nomenclature are constantly evolving and many products cross multiple categories.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)