Want to know more about the vast arrays of software available to marketers as of January 2014?
The following infographic by Scott Brinker at the Chief Marketing Technology blog offers a sprawling view of the marketing technology landscape.
The infographic features 947 companies placed into 43 categories across the following six classes of marketing technology:
1. The Internet
3. Marketing backbone platforms
4. Marketing middleware
5. Marketing experiences
6. Marketing operations
As you explore the categories in the following infographic, keep in mind that "categorizing a field this large will be imperfect," according to Brinker.
"Out of those infinite possibilities, this is merely one: my humble opinion, at this moment in time, about which categories might be most useful to a marketer surveying this landscape."
Continue reading "Today's Marketing Technology Landscape [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- How to Prepare for Marketing's Flexible Future: Automated Marketing Processes
- Building Better Customer Outcomes With a Customer Experience Quality Framework
- Revenue Operations: The New Leader of Go-to-Market
- The Marketing Service Chain: How to Improve Customer Experience and Strengthen Your Brand
- Nearly Painless Change Management: Katie Robbert of Trust Insights on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]