Technological advancements have made collaborating for projects easier and more efficient.
Here's a quick look at the history of creative collaboration and where it's heading.
Advances in the 1960s—including cloud computing—helped create a new way of communicating digitally, according to the following WebDAM infographic.
Then, in 1971, "young engineer Ray Tomlinson is credited with sending the first email while working, breaking ground for digital communication," WebDAM states.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Company Behaviors That Employees Won't Tolerate
- Employee Engagement: Three Ways to Improve Your Strategy and Approach
- Putting Heart Into Your Business: 'Heartificial Empathy' Author Minter Dial on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]