Technological advancements have made collaborating for projects easier and more efficient.
Here's a quick look at the history of creative collaboration and where it's heading.
Advances in the 1960s—including cloud computing—helped create a new way of communicating digitally, according to the following WebDAM infographic.
Then, in 1971, "young engineer Ray Tomlinson is credited with sending the first email while working, breaking ground for digital communication," WebDAM states.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Navigating Your (Marketing) Future With a Digital Map: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Department Roles and Salaries [Infographic]
- Event Planning: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers