Are you prepared to tackle digital marketing in 2015?
A total of 91% of consumers check their email daily. Moreover, 66% of consumers have made a purchase online as a result of an email marketing message, according to the following infographic by Brandmuscle.
This year, make sure your emails are mobile-friendly and that you give your audience engaging content that keeps them subscribed to your list. Social media also needs to be part of your marketing.
"Share content you've created more than once on different social networks," recommends Brand Muscle. "And use social media tools to measure engagement and post at optimal days and times."
To find out more about the benefits of including email, social media, and online reputation management in your 2015 marketing plans, check out the following infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Marketing Experts Reflect on Their 2020 Predictions [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics
- Economic Uncertainty Is Resurrecting the CMO Role