Are you sharing the love with your customers this Valentine's Day? You should be.
"Data collected on Valentine's Day 2014 from 500 million shopping experiences showed that retailers experienced an 11% improvement in average order value the week leading up to Valentine's Day," according to data cited in a Nextopia infographic.
Moreover, total conversions also increased by 24%.
So, how can you optimize your ROI on this holiday?
One way is to boost your social marketing campaigns. "Shoppers referred from Facebook averaged $125.24 per order," Nextopia states. "Shoppers referred from Pinterest averaged $147.74 per order."
To find out more about top Valentine's e-commerce tips and previous Valentine's Day stats, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Forget B2B and B2C: It's a B2P World Now
- Marketing in the Age of Bad News Blues: Three Ways to Combat Crisis Fatigue
- Event-Industry Professionals' Views on In-Person Events Right Now
- B2B Virtual Events: 12 Ways to Ensure Impact and Drive Topline Growth
- 11 Signs B2B Marketing and Sales Teams Need a CRM [Infographic]