From setting rules for your brand's look and feel to whipping your brand into shape, what does it take to manage your brand in a changing world?
In this work-appropriate slide show by WebDAM (see below), you'll find best-practices on brand management and useful statistics on how marketers today help their brands to evolve.
Here are some interesting statistics from the slide show:
• 65% of audiences are visual learners. —Mind Tools
• Color increases brand recognition by up to 80%. —Colorcom, University of Loyola, Maryland study
• 45% of a brand's image can be attributed to what it says and how it says it. —Landor Associates
• When designing, white space increases the perception of information by 20%. —Human Factors
• 54% of people don't trust brands. —Havas Media