What exactly is real-time bidding (RTB)—and why should marketers care about it?
Real-time bidding lets website owners sell ad impressions through an advertising exchange platform.
"Each impression is sold as it becomes available in real time," states the following WhoIsHostingThis infographic. "The platform allows advertisers to automatically adjust their bids based on changing market conditions and allows for performance feedback."
RTB benefits agencies, advertisers, and publishers. Advertisers get more control over the performance of their campaigns and more targeted results for clients. Advertisers benefit from the narrowed targeting and lack of wasted impressions, and publishers receive "a much higher revenue on inventory since buyers maximize the value of impressions," states WhoIsHostingThis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]