Do you know the seven components of lead generation?
Here's a look at each one, its purpose, and benefits.
The seven elements are quality of the source, volume of the leads, decision makers, media and social, business targeting, location targeting, and industry targeting.
"Lead generation comes in many forms," according to the following Pareto Effect infographic. "Learn to use the tools available to you and how to get the best ROI from your efforts."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help