Do you know the seven components of lead generation?
Here's a look at each one, its purpose, and benefits.
The seven elements are quality of the source, volume of the leads, decision makers, media and social, business targeting, location targeting, and industry targeting.
"Lead generation comes in many forms," according to the following Pareto Effect infographic. "Learn to use the tools available to you and how to get the best ROI from your efforts."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020