How well do you understand email marketing? Even if you think you're in the know, you might be believing outdated or unsubstantiated "facts."
Here's a look at common misconceptions regarding email, according to the following Email Monks infographic.
All email recipients who opted in are loyal readers. False. "Some of them opted-in through proxy forms for incentives to surpass premium content gateways," suggests Email Monks.
Moreover, the length of time on a list can increase the possibility of spam complaints. "At 31 months, 43% of a list were more likely to complain," states Email Monks.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.