How well do you understand email marketing? Even if you think you're in the know, you might be believing outdated or unsubstantiated "facts."
Here's a look at common misconceptions regarding email, according to the following Email Monks infographic.
All email recipients who opted in are loyal readers. False. "Some of them opted-in through proxy forms for incentives to surpass premium content gateways," suggests Email Monks.
Moreover, the length of time on a list can increase the possibility of spam complaints. "At 31 months, 43% of a list were more likely to complain," states Email Monks.
The higher the email frequency, the higher the unsubscribe every time. Not true! "HubSpot conducted a study and found that if you're emailing your list four or five times a month, it will actually decrease your unsubscribes," Email Monks states.
To find out more misconceptions about email marketing, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon