How well do you understand email marketing? Even if you think you're in the know, you might be believing outdated or unsubstantiated "facts."
Here's a look at common misconceptions regarding email, according to the following Email Monks infographic.
All email recipients who opted in are loyal readers. False. "Some of them opted-in through proxy forms for incentives to surpass premium content gateways," suggests Email Monks.
Moreover, the length of time on a list can increase the possibility of spam complaints. "At 31 months, 43% of a list were more likely to complain," states Email Monks.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What You Should Know About Your Audience Before Creating the Perfect Email Workflow
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know