Get the latest on a spankin' new LinkedIn app, Elevate, which helps you plan social content. Also: Hillary's hyper-social Presidential bid, Twitter's fancy new homepage, and a potential new Vine story format... Skim for your next social idea!
LinkedIn gets into social content planning
LinkedIn's developing a paid app called Elevate, which suggests relevant articles, then lets you schedule and share them on LinkedIn and Twitter. Other socnets, such as Facebook, will be added over time.
Elevate puts LinkedIn on a Hootsuite-like path, and it may make curating, scheduling, and sharing content feel more natural to employees (because they probably already use LinkedIn, and are comfortable with it, so there isn't the scary social learning curve associated with many social media management tools).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)