Programmatic direct is growing exponentially, and it is expected to account for over 40% of all programmatic ad spend by 2016, according to the following AdReady infographic.
Here's a look at how you can take advantage of this automated ad-purchasing process.
First, make sure to interview programmatic vendors: "You have to ask potential partners the right questions to make sure you are getting what you need to succeed," states AdReady.
Next, make sure you have ad variations: "Testing more ad variations can drastically improve campaign performance," states AdReady.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search
- Innovative Business Models for Digital Media