Programmatic direct is growing exponentially, and it is expected to account for over 40% of all programmatic ad spend by 2016, according to the following AdReady infographic.
Here's a look at how you can take advantage of this automated ad-purchasing process.
First, make sure to interview programmatic vendors: "You have to ask potential partners the right questions to make sure you are getting what you need to succeed," states AdReady.
Next, make sure you have ad variations: "Testing more ad variations can drastically improve campaign performance," states AdReady.
Check out the infographic for a more about programmatic direct:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Programmatic Advertising Trends: Top Tactics, Challenges, and Metrics
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want