Inspired by the movie "Pitch Perfect" featuring the Barden Bellas a capella group, the following Campaigner infographic features tips to help you create email marketing campaigns that hit the right note with customers.
1. Take personalization to a higher octave
When the Bellas realized its standard renditions of all-female classics weren't making the cut, the group found the key to its comeback was to switch up its repertoire and personalize its performance for the crowd.
Taking a note from the Bellas' success, effective marketing campaigns require personalization and knowing your audience. But it's more than just inserting a name into the subject line, it's about offering content and images directly targeted to your recipients' demographics or preferences.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]