Inspired by the movie "Pitch Perfect" featuring the Barden Bellas a capella group, the following Campaigner infographic features tips to help you create email marketing campaigns that hit the right note with customers.
1. Take personalization to a higher octave
When the Bellas realized its standard renditions of all-female classics weren't making the cut, the group found the key to its comeback was to switch up its repertoire and personalize its performance for the crowd.
Taking a note from the Bellas' success, effective marketing campaigns require personalization and knowing your audience. But it's more than just inserting a name into the subject line, it's about offering content and images directly targeted to your recipients' demographics or preferences.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes