Worried about your public speaking? The following infographic from the London Speaker Bureau offers tips and tricks for shaking off the fear and crafting a successful public speaking engagement.
First, make sure you plan a REAL speech: Relevant (to your audience), Eloquent, Articulate, and Learned.
Name the speech something that stands out on the prospectus. The right title can help you focus on the point of your talk.
And remember in your talk to cover insights, facts and figures, and benefits for the attendees. "You're the expert," states London Speaker Bureau. "So, offer things they don't know."
Find more tips for crafting a fantastic presentation and delivering it successfully by checking out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs