Worried about your public speaking? The following infographic from the London Speaker Bureau offers tips and tricks for shaking off the fear and crafting a successful public speaking engagement.
First, make sure you plan a REAL speech: Relevant (to your audience), Eloquent, Articulate, and Learned.
Name the speech something that stands out on the prospectus. The right title can help you focus on the point of your talk.
And remember in your talk to cover insights, facts and figures, and benefits for the attendees. "You're the expert," states London Speaker Bureau. "So, offer things they don't know."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]