Worried about your public speaking? The following infographic from the London Speaker Bureau offers tips and tricks for shaking off the fear and crafting a successful public speaking engagement.
First, make sure you plan a REAL speech: Relevant (to your audience), Eloquent, Articulate, and Learned.
Name the speech something that stands out on the prospectus. The right title can help you focus on the point of your talk.
And remember in your talk to cover insights, facts and figures, and benefits for the attendees. "You're the expert," states London Speaker Bureau. "So, offer things they don't know."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]