Do you have a 360-degree approach to your marketing strategy? It can help you provide a consistent experience across channels.
"A 360-degree approach is about taking a broad and all-encompassing view of your entire customer journey, from discovery to purchase, across multiple devices and touchpoints," states Wheelhouse Advisors in an infographic.
This approach includes customer communication, outbound email, inbound lead nurturing, social, content, website, SEO, and PPC.
For example, "a strong customer communications plan can help you build lasting, fruitful relationships with your clients—pushing up customer lifetime value and developing a powerful sense of brand advocacy," Wheelhouse Advisors explains.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact
- The How and Why of Experiential Marketing: 7 Tips to Do It Right
- The Digital Marketer's Omnichannel Struggle Is Real [Infographic]
- Interactive Content and the Future of Live TV
- The Personality Traits of Top Digital Marketing Influencers