Do you have a 360-degree approach to your marketing strategy? It can help you provide a consistent experience across channels.
"A 360-degree approach is about taking a broad and all-encompassing view of your entire customer journey, from discovery to purchase, across multiple devices and touchpoints," states Wheelhouse Advisors in an infographic.
This approach includes customer communication, outbound email, inbound lead nurturing, social, content, website, SEO, and PPC.
For example, "a strong customer communications plan can help you build lasting, fruitful relationships with your clients—pushing up customer lifetime value and developing a powerful sense of brand advocacy," Wheelhouse Advisors explains.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales
- Survive or Thrive? CEOs Must Invest Now in Marketing
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]