Do you have a 360-degree approach to your marketing strategy? It can help you provide a consistent experience across channels.
"A 360-degree approach is about taking a broad and all-encompassing view of your entire customer journey, from discovery to purchase, across multiple devices and touchpoints," states Wheelhouse Advisors in an infographic.
This approach includes customer communication, outbound email, inbound lead nurturing, social, content, website, SEO, and PPC.
For example, "a strong customer communications plan can help you build lasting, fruitful relationships with your clients—pushing up customer lifetime value and developing a powerful sense of brand advocacy," Wheelhouse Advisors explains.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]