Overwhelmed by everything you can A/B-test in marketing? Here's a look at the most critical areas to focus on first.
One area is design, which includes image size, form length, and video. For example, A/B-test various sizes of the same image, recommends Formstack in the following infographic.
Another area of focus is messaging, such as the headline, call-to-action button, and voice.
"Tinker with your submit button to increase clicks," recommends Formstack. "Simply adding one word after 'submit' can increase conversions up to 320%."
To find out more about what critical elements to A/B test, click or tap on the following infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six 'New Normal' Marketing Tips for Reopening Businesses
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- Business as Unusual: Shifting Live Events to Digital and Hybrid Experiences
- How COVID-19 Is Affecting the B2B Exhibition Industry