Overwhelmed by everything you can A/B-test in marketing? Here's a look at the most critical areas to focus on first.
One area is design, which includes image size, form length, and video. For example, A/B-test various sizes of the same image, recommends Formstack in the following infographic.
Another area of focus is messaging, such as the headline, call-to-action button, and voice.
"Tinker with your submit button to increase clicks," recommends Formstack. "Simply adding one word after 'submit' can increase conversions up to 320%."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?
- B2B Marketers' Plans for 2020: Spend, Objective, and Strategy Trends