Here's a look at the science behind native ad engagement.
For one, native advertising demands more brainpower than banner ads do; it also requires readers to use both hemispheres of the brain.
Moreover, native ads result in twice the visual focus of banner ads: Readers give native ads the same amount of attention as they do editorial headlines.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]