Here's a look at the science behind native ad engagement.
For one, native advertising demands more brainpower than banner ads do; it also requires readers to use both hemispheres of the brain.
Moreover, native ads result in twice the visual focus of banner ads: Readers give native ads the same amount of attention as they do editorial headlines.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide