Here's a look at the science behind native ad engagement.
For one, native advertising demands more brainpower than banner ads do; it also requires readers to use both hemispheres of the brain.
Moreover, native ads result in twice the visual focus of banner ads: Readers give native ads the same amount of attention as they do editorial headlines.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Innovative Business Models for Digital Media
- Five Steps to Take Before You Launch a Digital Marketing Campaign
- Context Is Everything: Language and Voice in Marketing Messaging [Video]
- Going Hyper-Local: How Sponsoring an Event Can Grow Your Business [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads