Here's a look at the science behind native ad engagement.
For one, native advertising demands more brainpower than banner ads do; it also requires readers to use both hemispheres of the brain.
Moreover, native ads result in twice the visual focus of banner ads: Readers give native ads the same amount of attention as they do editorial headlines.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search