Here's a look at the science behind native ad engagement.
For one, native advertising demands more brainpower than banner ads do; it also requires readers to use both hemispheres of the brain.
Moreover, native ads result in twice the visual focus of banner ads: Readers give native ads the same amount of attention as they do editorial headlines.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising