The number of touchpoints has expanded with the rise of social media and e-commerce. Here's a look at how you can meet your customers on the ever-expanding digital landscape.
Touchpoints include websites, store or office, point of sale, phone system, marketing and transactional emails, online help center, social media, service and support teams, and much, much more.
Is your brand consistent across all those touchpoints? A staggering 90% of consumers expect the customer experience to be consistent across all channels and devices used to interact with brands, according to the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) infographic.
Moreover, 60% of Millennials expect a consistent experience from brands whether they interact online, in store or via phone, states NJIT.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples