The number of touchpoints has expanded with the rise of social media and e-commerce. Here's a look at how you can meet your customers on the ever-expanding digital landscape.
Touchpoints include websites, store or office, point of sale, phone system, marketing and transactional emails, online help center, social media, service and support teams, and much, much more.
Is your brand consistent across all those touchpoints? A staggering 90% of consumers expect the customer experience to be consistent across all channels and devices used to interact with brands, according to the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) infographic.
Moreover, 60% of Millennials expect a consistent experience from brands whether they interact online, in store or via phone, states NJIT.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Ways to Strengthen Your Brand Through Product Packaging
- How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!): David Meerman Scott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Secrets to Finding the Perfect Name for Your Brand: Jeremy Miller of 'Sticky Branding' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands