The number of touchpoints has expanded with the rise of social media and e-commerce. Here's a look at how you can meet your customers on the ever-expanding digital landscape.
Touchpoints include websites, store or office, point of sale, phone system, marketing and transactional emails, online help center, social media, service and support teams, and much, much more.
Is your brand consistent across all those touchpoints? A staggering 90% of consumers expect the customer experience to be consistent across all channels and devices used to interact with brands, according to the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) infographic.
Moreover, 60% of Millennials expect a consistent experience from brands whether they interact online, in store or via phone, states NJIT.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Associate With the Apple, Facebook, and Google Brands
- How Important Are Online Reviews for Local Businesses?
- Naming Your Product: Shades of Meaning (An Inside View Into Nail-Polish Naming)
- Tradeshow Branding Do's and Don'ts: How to Maximize ROI and Results at Industry Events
- Online Reputation Management 101: What You Need to Know [Infographic]