Today's marketers must keep abreast of their marketing numbers—budgets, measurement, and metrics. The following infographic by Captora can help you see how your marketing strategy numbers add up.
One way is to test your content. Are your landing pages optimized? "Correct targeting and testing methods can increase conversion rates up to 300%," states Captora.
Also, make sure your personalizing your content. Some 61% of consumers are more likely to buy from companies that deliver custom content, according to Captora.
"Compared to generic CTAs, personalization increases conversion rates by 42%," states Captora.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A CMO's Thanksgiving: Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Managing the Marketing Mayhem
- How Much Work Actually Gets Done at Work?
- How Productive Are Remote Workers?
- Politics, Social Media, and Work: How Attitudes Vary Among Generations
- Effective Marketing Project Management, Even If You Have No Experience