The realm of customer experience, where new content marketing lives, is a little-traveled terrain. Marketers who brave it first can expect to win big with customers.
"By 2016, 89% of companies expect to compete mostly on the basis of customer experience, versus 36% four years ago," states Gartner.
"A positive experience in every marketing channel is the singlemost important key to this evolution, and your only hope of earning your buyers' preference, and, yes, credit cards," states Widen in the following infographic.
To meet this increasing, virtually nonstop demand for content, you need a strong digital asset management (DAM) solution, according to Widen. "It serves as the home and command center from which you control how all the content you create and curate is pushed into the market, and monitor how user interact with it," states Widen.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]