The realm of customer experience, where new content marketing lives, is a little-traveled terrain. Marketers who brave it first can expect to win big with customers.
"By 2016, 89% of companies expect to compete mostly on the basis of customer experience, versus 36% four years ago," states Gartner.
"A positive experience in every marketing channel is the singlemost important key to this evolution, and your only hope of earning your buyers' preference, and, yes, credit cards," states Widen in the following infographic.
To meet this increasing, virtually nonstop demand for content, you need a strong digital asset management (DAM) solution, according to Widen. "It serves as the home and command center from which you control how all the content you create and curate is pushed into the market, and monitor how user interact with it," states Widen.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing