Want to scare up some business? Use the following tips to bewitch your email contacts and gain brand awareness.
"Don't fall for one of the biggest misconceptions of email marketing misconceptions; there is no one best time of the day to send emails," suggests Campaigner. "Cater to your specific audiences' schedules."
Also, prevent your campaign from turning into a nightmare and use segmentation tools to send messages that will resonate most to certain groups.
"Give big offers to your top contacts as well as those who need a little nudge to entice them to interact more," states Campaigner.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends
- The 10 Most Mentioned Features in Email Software Reviews
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond