Want to scare up some business? Use the following tips to bewitch your email contacts and gain brand awareness.
"Don't fall for one of the biggest misconceptions of email marketing misconceptions; there is no one best time of the day to send emails," suggests Campaigner. "Cater to your specific audiences' schedules."
Also, prevent your campaign from turning into a nightmare and use segmentation tools to send messages that will resonate most to certain groups.
"Give big offers to your top contacts as well as those who need a little nudge to entice them to interact more," states Campaigner.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.