Extend the life and reach of your content by repurposing it in various engaging ways.
"One of the best types of content to repurpose is evergreen content," states the Express Writers infographic. Doing so "gives you more topics to work with and helps you create something that will still be worthwhile in the future."
Another way to repurpose content is to turn blog posts into podcasts. "Podcasts are a hot commodity right now, and your written content provides some great resources for one (or several)," suggests Express Writers. "Look at your popular posts and then host a podcast talking more in-depth about them."
Those blog posts can also be assembled together for e-books about specific topics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content