Extend the life and reach of your content by repurposing it in various engaging ways.
"One of the best types of content to repurpose is evergreen content," states the Express Writers infographic. Doing so "gives you more topics to work with and helps you create something that will still be worthwhile in the future."
Another way to repurpose content is to turn blog posts into podcasts. "Podcasts are a hot commodity right now, and your written content provides some great resources for one (or several)," suggests Express Writers. "Look at your popular posts and then host a podcast talking more in-depth about them."
Those blog posts can also be assembled together for e-books about specific topics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]