Snackable content is perfect for on-the-go consumption. Check out these ideas for creating bite-size content for mobile users.
Also, keep your content current. "Celebrating national holidays, sporting wins, and other of-the-moment events with snackable content is a great way to demonstrate your brand's personality and point of view," states Marketo.
And be sure to create playful but informative content, too. "Your audience tunes in on their mobile devices while in line at the grocery store, in waiting rooms, and during their morning commutes," reminds Marketo. "Help them pass the time with playful and uplifting bits of content."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content
- Five Extra-Powerful Ways to Build Authority With Content
- How to Use Infographics as Effective Marketing Tools [Infographic]