The number of mobile coupon users is expected to nearly double to more than one billion by 2019 (up from a little under 560 million in 2014), according to Juniper Research. Here's a look at how mobile wallet offers can help tap into that growing number.
Connect with location-based offers, suggests SIM Partners. A total of 56% of smartphone users want to receive location-based offers on their phones when they are near a store.
Moreover, 34% of smartphone users want location-based offers in mobile wallets.
And perhaps the best part: mobile wallet offers drive a 64% higher conversion rate over static mobile Web coupons.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Marketers' Content, Investment, and Targeting Strategies
- Five Measures for Proving the ROI of Your Employee Advocacy Efforts
- The Future of Marketing Events in the Age of COVID-19
- B2B Brands: Five Marketing Strategies to Come Out of the Recession Strong
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads