The number of mobile coupon users is expected to nearly double to more than one billion by 2019 (up from a little under 560 million in 2014), according to Juniper Research. Here's a look at how mobile wallet offers can help tap into that growing number.
Connect with location-based offers, suggests SIM Partners. A total of 56% of smartphone users want to receive location-based offers on their phones when they are near a store.
Moreover, 34% of smartphone users want location-based offers in mobile wallets.
And perhaps the best part: mobile wallet offers drive a 64% higher conversion rate over static mobile Web coupons.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue