Though companies are spending more money on social media marketing, many are still trying to figure out best-in-class strategies and measurements.
Here's a look at the current state of social media marketing.
US B2B marketers alone are projected to spend more than $100 billion on social media advertising by 2017, according to the following Morrison Foerster infographic.
However, 60% of social media practitioners cite "measuring ROI" as one of the top 3 challenging aspects of their social media campaigns, states Morrison Foerster.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)