Though companies are spending more money on social media marketing, many are still trying to figure out best-in-class strategies and measurements.
Here's a look at the current state of social media marketing.
US B2B marketers alone are projected to spend more than $100 billion on social media advertising by 2017, according to the following Morrison Foerster infographic.
However, 60% of social media practitioners cite "measuring ROI" as one of the top 3 challenging aspects of their social media campaigns, states Morrison Foerster.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things