What's Peach, and why's the world abuzz about it? You'll find out. You'll also find out who's rivaling Facebook in mobile video views and how Messenger's getting a serious boost; and you'll score a handy guide to A/B testing (and how social can help). Skim to keep up with all the other good stuff, too!
Here's the story on Peach. The importance of messaging apps will only grow this year, in part because they feel more private and personal than other social networks. Peach, from the founder of Vine, brings a twist to the category with features that make it part Twitter, part AOL Instant Messenger, part Get Glue, and part Slack.
The platform, currently available on iOS, lets you use "magic words" like "GIF," "draw," and "song" to better capture the moment you're living: "GIF" opens a search box to find the right one, "draw" activates a sketch pad, and "song" listens to what you're playing now (like Shazam!) then shares a link to it from iTunes or Spotify. Here's how it works.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)