Thinking about rebranding? The following six steps can help you launch a successful rebranding effort.
First, "examine your direct and indirect competitors to mine good ideas and identify potential points of difference," recommends Wheelhouse Advisors in the infographic.
Another step is to "understand how much marketshare you have and set future objectives," states Wheelhouse Advisors. "Calculate available marketshare."
Also, consider holding interviews with employees and partners. "These are the people who really 'own' your brand and their insights will help build a brand that's authentic and inclusive," according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]