Thinking about rebranding? The following six steps can help you launch a successful rebranding effort.
First, "examine your direct and indirect competitors to mine good ideas and identify potential points of difference," recommends Wheelhouse Advisors in the infographic.
Another step is to "understand how much marketshare you have and set future objectives," states Wheelhouse Advisors. "Calculate available marketshare."
Also, consider holding interviews with employees and partners. "These are the people who really 'own' your brand and their insights will help build a brand that's authentic and inclusive," according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples