Thinking about rebranding? The following six steps can help you launch a successful rebranding effort.
First, "examine your direct and indirect competitors to mine good ideas and identify potential points of difference," recommends Wheelhouse Advisors in the infographic.
Another step is to "understand how much marketshare you have and set future objectives," states Wheelhouse Advisors. "Calculate available marketshare."
Also, consider holding interviews with employees and partners. "These are the people who really 'own' your brand and their insights will help build a brand that's authentic and inclusive," according to the infographic.
To find out more about the different steps for a successful rebranding, check out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Making Company-Culture Videos That Captivate Your Customers' Hearts (Article 2 of 3)
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2020
- The Most Significant Challenges to B2B Brand-Building
- Brand Guidelines: It's High Time to Revamp How We Create and Use Them
- The Recipe for 'Brand Hysteria': Johnny Cupcakes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]