Think meetings are boring, unnecessary wastes of time? Then you're doing them wrong.
Check out these tips for making meetings productive.
Set your agenda ahead of time—and let attendees know about it. "Circulating a clear agenda well in advance allows those attending to prepare for it, resulting in focused, productive meetings," recommends CT Business Travel in the following infographic.
Moreover, choose someone focused to lead the meeting. "Pick a meeting leader who feels comfortable setting up the meeting and will do a good job of keeping the meeting on track," recommends CT Business Travel.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Turn Marketing Teams Into Agile Jedi Masters [Infographic]
- Big Data: Big Opportunity or Big Headache?
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Difficult People: 'Jackass Whisperer' Scott Stratten on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Rise of Revenue Operations [Infographic]
- A CMO's Thanksgiving: Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Managing the Marketing Mayhem