Think meetings are boring, unnecessary wastes of time? Then you're doing them wrong.
Check out these tips for making meetings productive.
Set your agenda ahead of time—and let attendees know about it. "Circulating a clear agenda well in advance allows those attending to prepare for it, resulting in focused, productive meetings," recommends CT Business Travel in the following infographic.
Moreover, choose someone focused to lead the meeting. "Pick a meeting leader who feels comfortable setting up the meeting and will do a good job of keeping the meeting on track," recommends CT Business Travel.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Company Behaviors That Employees Won't Tolerate
- Putting Heart Into Your Business: 'Heartificial Empathy' Author Minter Dial on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Engagement: Three Ways to Improve Your Strategy and Approach
- The Most Unacceptable Office Communication Habits and Manager Behaviors