As technology brings changes in how users consume content, publishers also need to adapt to those trends, according to the following Simplilearn infographic.
Here's a look at the top trends in content marketing in 2016.
One trend is the increased use of "fringe" social hubs. Bigger brands will now be less skeptical to publish content through social hubs once considered "fringe," according to Simplilearn.
Another trend is interactive content. "Interactive content like GIFs have been dominating newsfeeds and timelines as of late, and this is definitely going to sky-rocket in 2016," states the infographic.
To find out more about content marketing trends this year, check out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 15 Tools to Boost Your YouTube Marketing
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building
- How to Use Video for Every Stage of the Sales Funnel
- How to Make Product Videos That Actually Drive Sales (Article 1 of 3)