As technology brings changes in how users consume content, publishers also need to adapt to those trends, according to the following Simplilearn infographic.
Here's a look at the top trends in content marketing in 2016.
One trend is the increased use of "fringe" social hubs. Bigger brands will now be less skeptical to publish content through social hubs once considered "fringe," according to Simplilearn.
Another trend is interactive content. "Interactive content like GIFs have been dominating newsfeeds and timelines as of late, and this is definitely going to sky-rocket in 2016," states the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World