As technology brings changes in how users consume content, publishers also need to adapt to those trends, according to the following Simplilearn infographic.
Here's a look at the top trends in content marketing in 2016.
One trend is the increased use of "fringe" social hubs. Bigger brands will now be less skeptical to publish content through social hubs once considered "fringe," according to Simplilearn.
Another trend is interactive content. "Interactive content like GIFs have been dominating newsfeeds and timelines as of late, and this is definitely going to sky-rocket in 2016," states the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing
- The Content Characteristics of High-Performing Blog Posts