As technology brings changes in how users consume content, publishers also need to adapt to those trends, according to the following Simplilearn infographic.
Here's a look at the top trends in content marketing in 2016.
One trend is the increased use of "fringe" social hubs. Bigger brands will now be less skeptical to publish content through social hubs once considered "fringe," according to Simplilearn.
Another trend is interactive content. "Interactive content like GIFs have been dominating newsfeeds and timelines as of late, and this is definitely going to sky-rocket in 2016," states the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19