As technology brings changes in how users consume content, publishers also need to adapt to those trends, according to the following Simplilearn infographic.
Here's a look at the top trends in content marketing in 2016.
One trend is the increased use of "fringe" social hubs. Bigger brands will now be less skeptical to publish content through social hubs once considered "fringe," according to Simplilearn.
Another trend is interactive content. "Interactive content like GIFs have been dominating newsfeeds and timelines as of late, and this is definitely going to sky-rocket in 2016," states the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z
- How to Create the Right Amount of the Right Type of Content
- Storytelling, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience... and You: Contently's Joe Lazauskas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]