A stellar marketing team is made up of strong talent willing to work together to drive your audience wild, according to the following LinkedIn infographic.
Here's a look at the different roles of a rocking team.
The social media manager is like lead vocals in a band. He or she is "the frontman, the voice, the entertainer who gets the crowd fired up," suggests LinkedIn.
The SEO manager works like a rock band's drummer. This role involves laying the foundation for the band.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Company Behaviors That Employees Won't Tolerate
- Employee Engagement: Three Ways to Improve Your Strategy and Approach
- Putting Heart Into Your Business: 'Heartificial Empathy' Author Minter Dial on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]