A stellar marketing team is made up of strong talent willing to work together to drive your audience wild, according to the following LinkedIn infographic.
Here's a look at the different roles of a rocking team.
The social media manager is like lead vocals in a band. He or she is "the frontman, the voice, the entertainer who gets the crowd fired up," suggests LinkedIn.
The SEO manager works like a rock band's drummer. This role involves laying the foundation for the band.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Agile Marketing Myths That Need to Die
- Four Tips for Hiring Accountable Team Members Who Actually Get Things Done
- The Payoff of the Partnership Between Marketing and Creative [Infographic]
- Navigating Your (Marketing) Future With a Digital Map: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Department Roles and Salaries [Infographic]