Most companies say their sales teams lack the right content at the right time. Here's a quick look at those sales-enablement problems and ideas for solving them.
One sales-enablement problem is not having data, according to the following Seismic infographic based on a survey of enterprise sales and marketing executives. Some 43.5% of respondents agree that "sales forecasting is based on arbitrary/agenda-driven input, not data."
Another issue is that despite having a central library of marketing-approved assets, most companies don't know whether their sales teams are actually using those assets.
Most companies admit that "there's a lot of work to be done in aligning marketing content with sales processes," according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]