Most companies say their sales teams lack the right content at the right time. Here's a quick look at those sales-enablement problems and ideas for solving them.
One sales-enablement problem is not having data, according to the following Seismic infographic based on a survey of enterprise sales and marketing executives. Some 43.5% of respondents agree that "sales forecasting is based on arbitrary/agenda-driven input, not data."
Another issue is that despite having a central library of marketing-approved assets, most companies don't know whether their sales teams are actually using those assets.
Most companies admit that "there's a lot of work to be done in aligning marketing content with sales processes," according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Selling Isn't a Game, It's a Puzzle: Author Ian Altman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Lead-Scoring Accuracy Checklist: How Do You Rate?
- Sales Meeting No-Shows: It's Not You, It's Them (And What You Should Do Next)
- Effective Measurement of ABM Depends on These Four Steps
- The Optimal Sales Cadence: Frequency and Duration Benchmarks