Most companies say their sales teams lack the right content at the right time. Here's a quick look at those sales-enablement problems and ideas for solving them.
One sales-enablement problem is not having data, according to the following Seismic infographic based on a survey of enterprise sales and marketing executives. Some 43.5% of respondents agree that "sales forecasting is based on arbitrary/agenda-driven input, not data."
Another issue is that despite having a central library of marketing-approved assets, most companies don't know whether their sales teams are actually using those assets.
Most companies admit that "there's a lot of work to be done in aligning marketing content with sales processes," according to the infographic.
To find out more about how to begin tackling those problems, click or tap on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Close a Sale: 12 Tips for Success [Infographic]
- Buyers Leave Your Clients. Find Them and Sell to Them Again.
- A Guide to Effectively Qualifying B2B Leads [Infographic]
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations