Lights, camera... budget-buster?
Small-business marketers often forgo video marketing for fear it'll be prohibitively expensive. But it doesn't have to be.
Sure, the making of a video can call for a set, crew, talent, script, wardrobe, post-production, and more. But, again, it doesn't have to.
Millions of budget-conscious small businesses are making effective marketing videos now while spending less than the change clinking in Leonardo DiCaprio's pockets. That may be an exaggeration, but the truth is video is perfectly doable for any size business in any field—with any budget.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Marketing People Line Up to See: Cybereason CMO Cindy Klein Roche on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2019 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]
- Online Video Watching Habits in 2018: Platform and Sound Trends [Infographic]
- Four Effective Techniques for Working With B2B Influencers