Lights, camera... budget-buster?
Small-business marketers often forgo video marketing for fear it'll be prohibitively expensive. But it doesn't have to be.
Sure, the making of a video can call for a set, crew, talent, script, wardrobe, post-production, and more. But, again, it doesn't have to.
Millions of budget-conscious small businesses are making effective marketing videos now while spending less than the change clinking in Leonardo DiCaprio's pockets. That may be an exaggeration, but the truth is video is perfectly doable for any size business in any field—with any budget.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z