Lights, camera... budget-buster?
Small-business marketers often forgo video marketing for fear it'll be prohibitively expensive. But it doesn't have to be.
Sure, the making of a video can call for a set, crew, talent, script, wardrobe, post-production, and more. But, again, it doesn't have to.
Millions of budget-conscious small businesses are making effective marketing videos now while spending less than the change clinking in Leonardo DiCaprio's pockets. That may be an exaggeration, but the truth is video is perfectly doable for any size business in any field—with any budget.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Less-Popular Content Marketing Tactics That Still Generate Traffic, Links, and Social Shares
- The 7 Deadly Sins of B2B Content: GoToWebinar's Daniel Waas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]