Lights, camera... budget-buster?
Small-business marketers often forgo video marketing for fear it'll be prohibitively expensive. But it doesn't have to be.
Sure, the making of a video can call for a set, crew, talent, script, wardrobe, post-production, and more. But, again, it doesn't have to.
Millions of budget-conscious small businesses are making effective marketing videos now while spending less than the change clinking in Leonardo DiCaprio's pockets. That may be an exaggeration, but the truth is video is perfectly doable for any size business in any field—with any budget.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19