Lights, camera... budget-buster?
Small-business marketers often forgo video marketing for fear it'll be prohibitively expensive. But it doesn't have to be.
Sure, the making of a video can call for a set, crew, talent, script, wardrobe, post-production, and more. But, again, it doesn't have to.
Millions of budget-conscious small businesses are making effective marketing videos now while spending less than the change clinking in Leonardo DiCaprio's pockets. That may be an exaggeration, but the truth is video is perfectly doable for any size business in any field—with any budget.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]