Lights, camera... budget-buster?
Small-business marketers often forgo video marketing for fear it'll be prohibitively expensive. But it doesn't have to be.
Sure, the making of a video can call for a set, crew, talent, script, wardrobe, post-production, and more. But, again, it doesn't have to.
Millions of budget-conscious small businesses are making effective marketing videos now while spending less than the change clinking in Leonardo DiCaprio's pockets. That may be an exaggeration, but the truth is video is perfectly doable for any size business in any field—with any budget.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]