Creating content for a brand-new client can be challenging at times. The following infographic by CopyPress can make the process easier by guiding you through five crucial steps of planning and creating content.
The first step is to get to know your client. What does the client do or sell? Why? What concepts does the client have for the content?
"Identify the passion fueling their work, so you know what messages and values to express," suggests the infographic. "Identify the buzzwords related to their industry, so you know what topics to discuss."
The second step is to identify the client's goal for the content. Does the client want to attract attention, educate, encourage an action, and/or generate traffic?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z
- How to Create the Right Amount of the Right Type of Content
- Storytelling, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience... and You: Contently's Joe Lazauskas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]