From Snapchat's plans to introduce a nonchronological algorithm to social networks' grappling with more public scrutiny as they take on the role of news organization, this week the social giants tried tackling challenges from all corners.
We'll also discuss Google's new topic-driven social product, tell you all about Twitter's big announcement regarding its character limit, and scoop out the latest on Instagram's upcoming analytics tools.
Skim to stay social-savvy!
It's time to get ready for the new Snapchat algorithm
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)