From Snapchat's plans to introduce a nonchronological algorithm to social networks' grappling with more public scrutiny as they take on the role of news organization, this week the social giants tried tackling challenges from all corners.
We'll also discuss Google's new topic-driven social product, tell you all about Twitter's big announcement regarding its character limit, and scoop out the latest on Instagram's upcoming analytics tools.
Skim to stay social-savvy!
It's time to get ready for the new Snapchat algorithm
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]