From Snapchat's plans to introduce a nonchronological algorithm to social networks' grappling with more public scrutiny as they take on the role of news organization, this week the social giants tried tackling challenges from all corners.
We'll also discuss Google's new topic-driven social product, tell you all about Twitter's big announcement regarding its character limit, and scoop out the latest on Instagram's upcoming analytics tools.
Skim to stay social-savvy!
It's time to get ready for the new Snapchat algorithm
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement