From Snapchat's plans to introduce a nonchronological algorithm to social networks' grappling with more public scrutiny as they take on the role of news organization, this week the social giants tried tackling challenges from all corners.
We'll also discuss Google's new topic-driven social product, tell you all about Twitter's big announcement regarding its character limit, and scoop out the latest on Instagram's upcoming analytics tools.
Skim to stay social-savvy!
It's time to get ready for the new Snapchat algorithm
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect