You've created a fantastic video that you want your customers to share and discuss. The five tips in the following Vidooly infographic can help boost engagement on YouTube.
"Focus your promotion on mobile viewers," suggests the infographic.
Different platforms have different peak times. For example, the peak hours for video viewing on mobile devices are noon to 5PM; however, the peak hours for viewing videos on TV are 7PM to 11PM.
Another tip is to "collaborate with your viewers to engage them more and build a community for your channel," according to Vidooly.
To find about more about creating engagement on YouTube, tap or click on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]