You've created a fantastic video that you want your customers to share and discuss. The five tips in the following Vidooly infographic can help boost engagement on YouTube.
"Focus your promotion on mobile viewers," suggests the infographic.
Different platforms have different peak times. For example, the peak hours for video viewing on mobile devices are noon to 5PM; however, the peak hours for viewing videos on TV are 7PM to 11PM.
Another tip is to "collaborate with your viewers to engage them more and build a community for your channel," according to Vidooly.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful