Want to acquire new customers without breaking your budget? Consider influencer marketing. Here's a look at what it is and why it's so effective, as well as traits of good influencers and ways to approach them.
"An influencer is someone who has an active following and can move their followers to take action," states the following Sprout Social infographic. "Influencer marketing involves connecting with these thought leaders to build a mutually beneficial relationship."
Influencers can be social media experts, bloggers, YouTube users, and celebrities.
The benefits of influencer marketing include an access to larger audiences, user-generated content, and more credibility.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)