Want to acquire new customers without breaking your budget? Consider influencer marketing. Here's a look at what it is and why it's so effective, as well as traits of good influencers and ways to approach them.
"An influencer is someone who has an active following and can move their followers to take action," states the following Sprout Social infographic. "Influencer marketing involves connecting with these thought leaders to build a mutually beneficial relationship."
Influencers can be social media experts, bloggers, YouTube users, and celebrities.
The benefits of influencer marketing include an access to larger audiences, user-generated content, and more credibility.
For more information about influencer marketing, check out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Successful Ways to Combine Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- The 'Purpose Gap' Facing Many B2B Brands
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics