Marketing that looks attractive is, well… attractive. Go figure.
So part of the formula for doing right in the digital domain is injecting useful eye candy in the pages and properties you publish.
Let's keep this simple. Rather than recite (and recycle) the myriad of mind-boggling statistics that build a case for sharpening your visual marketing skills, let's quickly review the most important reasons to think visual and explore an arsenal of killer tools that can help you get the job done with little to no budget, time, or expertise.
Make visual magic because...
- Visual content garners far more views and shares.
- It can help catapult conversion.
- People remember what they see.
- It appeals to our short attention spans.
- The overwhelming majority of communication is non-verbal.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Win Friends Who Influence People: SAP Ariba's Amisha Gandhi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Video Marketing Strategy
- B2B Marketing People Line Up to See: Cybereason CMO Cindy Klein Roche on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2019 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]