New apps and ad capabilities. That's the agenda on this week's SocialSkim. We dive into the latest under-25 messaging platform that brands are scrambling onto, and we introduce Twitter's new standalone app built specifically for its power users.
We'll give you the latest on Tumblr's foray into live video (spoiler: it's not like Facebook Live), discuss why Reddit might be the next social network your brand joins, and make your day with a bounty of free and cheap visual marketing tools. Skim to stay on top of it all!
Introducing Yubl, the latest messaging app grabbing teens'—and brands'—attention
Pronounced "Yubble," the social messaging app targeted at the under-25 demographic appears a lot like Instagram, but images on the social network's feed aren't static and can include interactive "buttons" that let users vote, see a location, or follow a link.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019