Marketing that looks attractive is, well… attractive. Go figure.
So part of the formula for doing right in the digital domain is injecting useful eye candy in the pages and properties you publish.
Let's keep this simple. Rather than recite (and recycle) the myriad of mind-boggling statistics that build a case for sharpening your visual marketing skills, let's quickly review the most important reasons to think visual and explore an arsenal of killer tools that can help you get the job done with little to no budget, time, or expertise.
Make visual magic because...
- Visual content garners far more views and shares.
- It can help catapult conversion.
- People remember what they see.
- It appeals to our short attention spans.
- The overwhelming majority of communication is non-verbal.
* * *
If you would like to embed this infographic on your site, please use the following code:
<script src="//my.visme.co/visme.js"></script><div class="visme_d" data-url="76oq047y-tap-into-visual-marketing-tools" data-w="800" data-h="9060">
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations