Marketing that looks attractive is, well… attractive. Go figure.
So part of the formula for doing right in the digital domain is injecting useful eye candy in the pages and properties you publish.
Let's keep this simple. Rather than recite (and recycle) the myriad of mind-boggling statistics that build a case for sharpening your visual marketing skills, let's quickly review the most important reasons to think visual and explore an arsenal of killer tools that can help you get the job done with little to no budget, time, or expertise.
Make visual magic because...
- Visual content garners far more views and shares.
- It can help catapult conversion.
- People remember what they see.
- It appeals to our short attention spans.
- The overwhelming majority of communication is non-verbal.
* * *
If you would like to embed this infographic on your site, please use the following code:
<script src="//my.visme.co/visme.js"></script><div class="visme_d" data-url="76oq047y-tap-into-visual-marketing-tools" data-w="800" data-h="9060">
Continue reading "Tap Into Free, Cheap, and Easy Visual Marketing Tools [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful
- How to Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine: Ian Anderson Gray on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The User-Generated Content Advertising Ecosystem [Infographic]