Marketing that looks attractive is, well… attractive. Go figure.
So part of the formula for doing right in the digital domain is injecting useful eye candy in the pages and properties you publish.
Let's keep this simple. Rather than recite (and recycle) the myriad of mind-boggling statistics that build a case for sharpening your visual marketing skills, let's quickly review the most important reasons to think visual and explore an arsenal of killer tools that can help you get the job done with little to no budget, time, or expertise.
Make visual magic because...
- Visual content garners far more views and shares.
- It can help catapult conversion.
- People remember what they see.
- It appeals to our short attention spans.
- The overwhelming majority of communication is non-verbal.
* * *
If you would like to embed this infographic on your site, please use the following code:
<script src="//my.visme.co/visme.js"></script><div class="visme_d" data-url="76oq047y-tap-into-visual-marketing-tools" data-w="800" data-h="9060">
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- A Masterclass in B2B Storytelling | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Marketers and Creating Content That Sells | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- ChatGPT: Marketing Dream or Marketing Disaster | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show