Want to know more about Millennials and how to market to them? Here's a look at vital stats about this demographic—and info about how best to reach it.
Some 82% of Millennials (people age 18-29) interact with brands or retailers on social media, where 49% follow their favorite brands or retailers, according to the following USC Dornsife infographic.
To reach Millennials, marketers should consider optimizing mobile. "Mobile is the best way to reach Millennials," states the infographic. "They have the highest rate of ownership of smartphones of all generations."
Personalization also matters to them: "85% of Millennials are more likely to make a purchase if it is personalized to their interests, both in store and with digital displays," according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)
- Millennials and Gen Z Are Using Social Media Less: Here's How to Earn Their Attention and Loyalty Now
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns