Want to know more about Millennials and how to market to them? Here's a look at vital stats about this demographic—and info about how best to reach it.
Some 82% of Millennials (people age 18-29) interact with brands or retailers on social media, where 49% follow their favorite brands or retailers, according to the following USC Dornsife infographic.
To reach Millennials, marketers should consider optimizing mobile. "Mobile is the best way to reach Millennials," states the infographic. "They have the highest rate of ownership of smartphones of all generations."
Personalization also matters to them: "85% of Millennials are more likely to make a purchase if it is personalized to their interests, both in store and with digital displays," according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help