Want to make sure your content stands out online? Make sure it's adaptable and intelligent. The following tips show you how to do just that.
"Begin with the experience you want your customers to have," suggests Widen in its infographic. "How does that differ from how they experience your content today? What must change to make that a reality?"
"Find their biggest pain point and address it," stresses Widen.
Also, make sure to do your research. "Use deep research and adequate attributions to inform your content, much like a journalist would," suggests the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- An Easy Three-Step Headline Formula That Grabs Customer Attention in Just Five Minutes (With Examples)
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage