Want to make sure your content stands out online? Make sure it's adaptable and intelligent. The following tips show you how to do just that.
"Begin with the experience you want your customers to have," suggests Widen in its infographic. "How does that differ from how they experience your content today? What must change to make that a reality?"
"Find their biggest pain point and address it," stresses Widen.
Also, make sure to do your research. "Use deep research and adequate attributions to inform your content, much like a journalist would," suggests the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z