Don't let your business drift out to sea. A versatile online form can help you manage info across your organization and keep your vessel steady, according to the following Formstack infographic.
Here are some ways that an online form can benefit different areas of your organization.
Your marketing department can use embeddable forms to boost sign-ups. "A digital marketing agency increased the conversion rate of a client's sign-up form by 114%," states the infographic.
Using a drag-and-drop form builder can help your IT department decrease development time. The forms are used for support tickets, RFPs, equipment logs, feature requests, and equipment requests.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A CMO's Thanksgiving: Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Managing the Marketing Mayhem
- How Much Work Actually Gets Done at Work?
- How Productive Are Remote Workers?
- Politics, Social Media, and Work: How Attitudes Vary Among Generations
- Effective Marketing Project Management, Even If You Have No Experience