Don't let your business drift out to sea. A versatile online form can help you manage info across your organization and keep your vessel steady, according to the following Formstack infographic.
Here are some ways that an online form can benefit different areas of your organization.
Your marketing department can use embeddable forms to boost sign-ups. "A digital marketing agency increased the conversion rate of a client's sign-up form by 114%," states the infographic.
Using a drag-and-drop form builder can help your IT department decrease development time. The forms are used for support tickets, RFPs, equipment logs, feature requests, and equipment requests.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Navigating Your (Marketing) Future With a Digital Map: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Department Roles and Salaries [Infographic]
- Event Planning: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers