About 205.6 billion emails are sent every day. Spare yours the fate of not being read! Follow these quick tips for writing a captivating email that inspires action.
"Use direct language throughout your emails, especially the word 'you,'" recommends the infographic.
Also, make sure your email has just one main goal. It can be a question, an outcome, or a request.
Moreover, take time to craft an engaging subject line. "The best subject lines are intriguing without being click-bait, short without being cryptic, urgent without being slimy, and action-driven without being dispassionate," states the infographic.
To find out more about creating emails that get read, check out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]