That may have been the mantra when your brand started on Facebook, but do all your posts still follow that rule?
How about hashtags? The infographic advises using them sparingly and making them short and sweet. Is your brand guilty of overtagging, or do you have a hashtag strategy that works?
And be sure you know your tools: "Facebook now lets business owners add CTAs to link posts using a tool called the Power Editor," the infographic points out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels
- How Quickly Should Brands Respond to Consumers on Social Media?
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media